Since launching the MSS Portal earlier this year, more than 107,000 members have registered. They now have access to their pension account information 24/7 and have completed over 73,000 transactions online. Here’s what some of our members have to say about their experience:
- “This new web site is very impressive. Congratulations to all involved in its design, planning, and implementation!!”—Donna Y.
- “Thank you for this wonderful site. I know how much effort goes into creating this site and I am very happy we now have this opportunity.”—Madeline C.
- “PS – love this new website!”—Chris B.
If you’re a PSERS member and haven’t registered for your MSS Account
, do it today! If you register by January 31, 2019, you will be entered automatically for a chance to win an iPad Mini!*
Types of online transactions available through the MSS Portal:
- Access PSERS correspondence
- Manage/update personal information—phone numbers, email address, and mailing address
-Nominate/change pension beneficiary(ies)
-Elect Class T-F (if eligible)
-Enroll in Multiple Service (if eligible)
-Stay current with PSERS-related news and alertsStay current with PSERS-related news and alerts
-Create retirement estimates using Member account data
-Update federal tax withholding election
-View and print important PSERS-provided documents (e.g., Statement of Account, 1099-R, staff prepared estimates, income verifications)
For additional information:
PSERS Member Self-Service:
Your Pension Account – Online, Anytime
*Contest rules and disclaimers for the iPad Mini drawings can be found exclusively online at psers.pa.gov.