STATE ETHICS COMMISSION
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
The Public Official and Employee Ethics Act requires that the State Ethics Commission hold at least two public hearings each year to seek input from persons and organizations who represent any individual subject to the provisions of the Act and from other interested parties.
The State Ethics Commission will conduct a public meeting in Room 307 Finance Building, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on October 24, 2018, beginning at 9:00 a.m., for purposes of receiving said input and for the conduct of other agency business. Public officials, public employees, organizations and members of the general public may attend.
Any persons seeking to testify or present any statement, information or other comments in relation to the Ethics Act, the Regulations of the State Ethics Commission or agency operations should contact Joyce Tomasko at (717) 783-1610 or (800) 932-0936. Written copies of any statement should be provided at the time of said meeting.
Public Meeting Agenda
October 24, 2018
613 North Street, Room 307
Harrisburg, PA 17120
1. Approval of the June 28, 2018, public meeting minutes.
2. Civil Penalty Orders (Consents):
3. Civil Penalty Orders (Contested):
4. Civil Penalty Orders (Defaults):
5. Administrative Penalty Orders (Default):
PRA Services, Inc., 18-009-L
6. Meluskey, 18-2001, Determination: Whether the duties of an individual employed as a Statistician for the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (“Board”) would cause the individual to be subject to the restrictions of Section 1201(h)(13) of the Pennsylvania Race Horse Development and Gaming Act, 4 Pa.C.S. § 1201(h)(13), following termination of the individual’s employment with the Board.
Public Comment: Receipt of testimony or input from persons or organizations who represent any individuals subject to the Public Official and Employee Ethics Act or from other interested parties.