STATE ETHICS COMMISSION
Omni William Penn Hotel
Three Rivers Room
530 William Penn Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Public Meeting Agenda
September 15, 2021
1. June 23, 2021 public teleconference meeting minutes
2. Hursh, 21-038, Opinion: Whether a Member of the Pennsylvania Election Law Advisory Board (ELAB) would be considered a “public official” subject to the Public Official and Employee Ethics Act (the “Ethics Act”), 65 Pa.C.S. § 1101 et seq., and the Regulations of the State Ethics Commission, 51 Pa. Code § 11.1 et seq., and particularly, the requirements for filing Statements of Financial Interests.
3. Civil Penalty Orders (Consents):
4. Civil Penalty Order (Answer Filed, Hearing Not Requested):
5. Civil Penalty Orders (Defaults):
6. Public Comment: Receipt of testimony or input from persons or organizations which represent any individuals subject to the Public Official and Employee Ethics Act or from other interested parties.